Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Latest re-call

the fox

My 2006 Rav4 goes in Friday morning for the drivers switch re-call, is the Rav4 having another re-call one involving seat belts went to the Toyota checker site it states I'm due a re-call but not sure if it's the drivers switch or in fact the seat belt's

The seat belt recall is mentioned on the TOC Home page - http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/

May be too early yet for the recall checker to have this recall included, as it was only announced this week.

Hi Mike,

I just checked my Rav, it's a 2012 4.3.5 model and yes it's on there. I have emailed my main dealer and i'll report back on here if considered useful info.

Mike.

Still waiting for mine to go in for the airbag recall, that was July time last year, still have the letter but no date as yet. Least Toyota recalls unlike a lot of manufacturers.

20 minutes ago, Grumpy stumpy said:

Still waiting for mine to go in for the airbag recall, that was July time last year, still have the letter but no date as yet. Least Toyota recalls unlike a lot of manufacturers.

Presume the hold up is getting supplies from the airbag manufacturer, Takata, who are responsible for the faults. The US regulation authorities are looking at whether a further 70-90 million inflators in the US alone may have to be recalled. Overall Takata produced between 260 and 285 million of the airbag inflators affected, approx half of which were installed in US market vehicles.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links