Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Touch2 with Go software upgraded for 2016

FROSTYBALLS

John. Dealer smoke-blowing perhaps?  Clue here:

Map Update Dealer Guide 

Link to the portal here. https://myportalcontent.toyota-europe.com/estore/Dealer+Device+Types/DOCUMENTS/MM16/MapUpdate_16MM_DealerGuide_English.pdf

They can get a USB stick, as indicated in Part 3.  

Currently I'm trying another download of 6.7.0H through a link provided through Customer Services. I'll update if it works.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

have now bought the £99 pound 3year update. It appears that only 6.7.0l and estore are downloaded to usb rest must be via bluetooth when those installed. Have downloaded and unzip 6.7.0l to flash drive not tried install yet as thought would try estore first as smaller. This is an iso file which I believe is also unzipped but don't know how as my vista system does not facility to extract it like the other one. Stumped, does anyone know how. Have searched web and it seems iso files are for burning to DVDs?

USB seems to be one method. Maybe bluetooth using e-store is just another.  Decided to use Boot Camp to run Windows on my iMac, because of difficulty loading to the head unit.

Downloaded the file referenced by CS, onto a freshly formatted USB stick, processed all through Windows. Inserted into Auris.

Success!

With a few hiccups, the process took about 50 minutes. Had to re-insert the Activation code from my last download as the code in the link read 1111-2222-3333-4444 and wasn’t accepted.

So we are now on 6.7.0WH with map 2016v1.

Glad you got it going, I'm not that computer literate. Think older drivers will have problems with this. Asked cs who said designed for Windows. Waiting to hear from them about this iso file if it has to be unzipped as I don't know how. Can you use 7-zip to do it? Would have preferred garage to do it but they can't. Btw I have 2015 verso.

As an older person, nigh on 70, I certainly had problems but I think that was down to using Mac.  No difficulty unzipping the .iso files using Windows 10, and I believe that Windows 8 also permits mounting the image. Didn't need any special apps in my case, but I'm no expert on Windows!  Have you tried just unzipping the whole package?

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I am new to the forum but am interested in the Touch2 With Go software update. Has anyone received a communication from Toyota GB either email or through the post? Or has everyone found out about it through My Toyota?

Thanks,

Mark

I think that most people first found out about it either on here, Toyota's Blog page or on MyToyota...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links