Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

DK136

Hiya everyone.

I have been searching for possible jap cars to get which i will actually be able to insure, anyway my search has led me to thinking about a starlet SR.

Anyway somebody my brother knows is selling a Starlet SR and im thinking about it but i don't know much about them.

Can anybody supply some spec for the SR such as does it have power steering, ABS (what does it come with standard) etc??

Would The GT Turbo lump fit in at a later date and if theres any problems with this conversion??

Any other info which can tell me abit about the car.

Thanks alot for any info.

DK

the sr comes with PAS, electric windows, 15" speedline alloys,tte spoiler and 25 mm lowering springs!some have an alarm too!

The 74bhp 1.3 twin cam 16v engine is good and solid(except mine),very nippy with low insurance!Also does bout 35-40 mpg driving it hard!

The car is a very stable car and through the bends is a pleasure although the seats provide no support!

i just brought 1 m8 there well worth the money they also av a tte exhaust and panasonic cd player as standard

thanks for the help so far....its sounding good.

The 1 which is being sold belongs to a guy (who my bro works with) girlfriend...if you understand that! lol

Hes got a RX-7 and i think hes convinced her to do a few bits 2 hers, i been told its got the standard 15's and lowered but i think its got a exhaust and induction kit.

The reason i been thinking about it is that they have alot of potential if u know where to look for parts and stuff and also hardly anyone has them.

Anyway im sure i'll b posting a few more questions up and if its as quick a reply as this i'll b well happy. lol

Cheers

Hi mate there good solid cars and the turbo conversion is not that bad but might be better to swap for the Glanza :thumbsup:

Welcome to the club,

Good choice with the SR :thumbsup: hehehehe.

Group 5 insurance aint too bad.

Yay, we are getting alot more SR owners :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links