Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

USB power outlet

Rocksy71

Recently discovered that the USB socket in my 2013 Auris isn't working, having looked through the manual searching for the page that mentions the "USB" in the index there is a title USB but no page reference and no other information relating to fuse location, power supply or indeed anything at all.

Anyone have any idea how or where I could locate any such information?

image.jpg

Have you looked for 'Fuses' in the index?

the plug for the usb socket is connected to the back of the head unit, if you have nav fitted then the plug is fitted into the nav unit which is bolted to the underside of the headunit so make sure the plug hasn't become loose.

to gain access to the headunit flick off the surround around the headunit ,4 bolts are then visible undo & remove the bolts and headunit

check the security of the cables.

go here https://www.toyota-tech.eu/default.aspx

click on the general tab,click on accessory installation manuals fill in the search fields with the 4th one being navigation

then in the right hand pane look for touch & go plus download & read page 11 show where the usb cable can be located.

i hope this helps you

The USB port on my 2014 Icon Plus is fine for reading a memory stick full of music, but it doesn't seem to have the ability to run or charge anything. That's not a problem to me, because I keep a double USB charger plugged into the 12v power socket anyway. But is it supposed to be a 5 volt USB power outlet? If so, I'm missing something too.

I use the usb  port on mine to power a dash cam. Charges it ok.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links