Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

car purchase :)

MetManMark

All

I have been asking questions on this forum for the last few months - and have been very grateful for your assistance. At the weekend we picked up our new (ex-demo actually) auris TS hybrid. Very happy with it so far and looking forward for many years of faithful service. No photos as yet (sorry) but for the record it is a pearl white icon with extra parking sensors, chrome pack and sat nav. We didn't particularly want any of the extras other than metallic / pearl paint. I am glad we didn't get an excel with all the toys but do wish we had cruise control...

Mark

• Like 2

Congrats on the new car.

add it on £12 for the switch,cable and screw off eBay and 20 minutes to fit, i bought one and it works a treat.

the switch is the same across the toyota and lexus range so a switch from either brand will work.

• Like 1

On 9/14/2016 at 9:20 PM, MetManMark said:

All

I have been asking questions on this forum for the last few months - and have been very grateful for your assistance. At the weekend we picked up our new (ex-demo actually) auris TS hybrid. Very happy with it so far and looking forward for many years of faithful service. No photos as yet (sorry) but for the record it is a pearl white icon with extra parking sensors, chrome pack and sat nav. We didn't particularly want any of the extras other than metallic / pearl paint. I am glad we didn't get an excel with all the toys but do wish we had cruise control...

Mark

On 9/15/2016 at 9:34 PM, eygo said:

add it on £12 for the switch,cable and screw off ebay and 20 minutes to fit, i bought one and it works a treat.

the switch is the same across the toyota and lexus range so a switch from either brand will work.

Congrats on your new car. I envy you since I got a ride in my first hybrid (Prius) this week, and fixed it!

I was going to say, if the car supports cruise control, it is just a matter of getting the stalk and cable. Beaten to it by somebody who knows.

I am sorely tempted especially having watched the video on youtube. But I was thinking that it might affect the warranty?

As far as I'm aware the warranty shouldn't be affected, but, obviously the warranty won't cover any problems associated with the cruise control or the parts fitted, should any issue arise.

maybe ask toyota to supply and fit the cruise control switch ,then if something went wrong no one can say you haven't had oem parts fitted and would be covered by a 12 month warranty from toyota,

i had lexus fit cruise on my CT a couple of years ago, supply and fit £200 so not too expensive.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links