Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Is This?

EircamAE86

looks like a 1600 carb corolla rwd, dunno the codes of it. cant be a carina surely!

if it is a carina toyota got very lost from the design of that compared to later ones.

Come on lads dont you know your toyota history! hehe.

It is the RWD corolla as t ball says, the previous corolla GT to the AE86. 1600 twincam but only 8 valves! They were used in touring cars before the AE86 came out!

And the engines are the ones they used to use for the Toyota-nova racing series (single seaters!)

Sorry mate too young to remember those far gone days.

Im an eighties kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and thats where Im gonna stay as far as cars are concerned. :thumbsup:

So am i mate im only 20! I've just always been in to classics, so long as they rear wheel drive of course!

im only 19 but youve gotta try and work out whats what or youll never find kp60 starlets!!!!!!! or what engines you can squeeze in them!

As i cant see the pic i cant comment lol, but im guessing its a TE71 so there!!!!

Ive been real busy and havnt had a chance to post in such a long time, so im sorry guys! how are the meets going? The old girl is slowly comming along.

• 3 years later...

yep.. its a te71 corolla 1982 model.. i got one parked up.. i also got a 74 carina parked up so ..

yep.. its a te71 corolla 1982 model.. i got one parked up.. i also got a 74 carina parked up so ..

A rare TE71 for sure !!!!!

Like this one that was on eBay a few weeks ago, only problem with these babies, parts are very hard to get hold of.. Im sure jamal will agree !

07032008496.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links