Solidtop

Workshop Manuals

Hi all,

Just purchased IQ3 2011 and would like a manual of some kind, of the Haynes workshop type cd or book.Surfing the net I found the forum and some interesting reads on the IQ.

However unable to find any tech detail other than the Toyota Tech EU site.Not got any work planned at this stage , but it would be a nice to have.

Is there anything out there ?

Not apart from toyotatech.eu - and the same applies to most recent model Toyotas.

Thanks for the confirmation FB, 

Hi Paul

I'll send you a message, check your inbox.

Craig.

• Like 1

Did you get the message, did it work?

Craig.

Thanks Craig

Yes it worked as you directed on the tin ! no problems.Thank you very much.I should have no problem finding information when the needs be.

I had replied in Gmail to your pm, sorry if that didn't work, do not want to appear ungrateful.

I am still finding my way round the forum,bit of a Muppet at tech.

Excellent, glad it worked out okay. Its helped me out a number of times finding things in the car so sure you will find it useful too.

Craig.

Hi I'm new on this  forum , I've recently got my self an IQ  1.0 after letting my old hilux pickup go after twelve years together ,  I'm looking for workshop service / repair manual with no luck so far . Can anyone point me in the right direction , cheers andy 

There's no official manual like Haynes, I PM'd you.Welcome to the IQ forum, I find it very helpful.Nice car btw

7 hours ago, Andy Mckie said:

Hi I'm new on this  forum , I've recently got my self an IQ  1.0 after letting my old hilux pickup go after twelve years together ,  I'm looking for workshop service / repair manual with no luck so far . Can anyone point me in the right direction , cheers andy 

https://www.toyota-tech.eu some info is free, some is chargeable access (but you can download for later use).

• Like 1

Just found this link on a FB IQ Group: http://goo.gl/LLeSC8 worked great fo me (I haven't install anything, just unzip, navigate to rm11t4e folder and open the index2.html file with my browser and bookmarked)

Thanks Manu , I will give it a go 

Would also be interested so I can sort the knocking nosie from the front of the car.