Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Workshop Manuals

Solidtop

Hi all,

Just purchased IQ3 2011 and would like a manual of some kind, of the Haynes workshop type cd or book.Surfing the net I found the forum and some interesting reads on the IQ.

However unable to find any tech detail other than the Toyota Tech EU site.Not got any work planned at this stage , but it would be a nice to have.

Is there anything out there ?

Not apart from toyotatech.eu - and the same applies to most recent model Toyotas.

Hi Paul

I'll send you a message, check your inbox.

Craig.

• Like 1

Thanks Craig

Yes it worked as you directed on the tin ! no problems.Thank you very much.I should have no problem finding information when the needs be.

I had replied in Gmail to your pm, sorry if that didn't work, do not want to appear ungrateful.

I am still finding my way round the forum,bit of a Muppet at tech.

Excellent, glad it worked out okay. Its helped me out a number of times finding things in the car so sure you will find it useful too.

Craig.

• 1 year later...

Hi I'm new on this  forum , I've recently got my self an IQ  1.0 after letting my old hilux pickup go after twelve years together ,  I'm looking for workshop service / repair manual with no luck so far . Can anyone point me in the right direction , cheers andy 

There's no official manual like Haynes, I PM'd you.Welcome to the IQ forum, I find it very helpful.Nice car btw

7 hours ago, Andy Mckie said:

Hi I'm new on this  forum , I've recently got my self an IQ  1.0 after letting my old hilux pickup go after twelve years together ,  I'm looking for workshop service / repair manual with no luck so far . Can anyone point me in the right direction , cheers andy 

https://www.toyota-tech.eu some info is free, some is chargeable access (but you can download for later use).

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just found this link on a FB IQ Group: http://goo.gl/LLeSC8 worked great fo me (I haven't install anything, just unzip, navigate to rm11t4e folder and open the index2.html file with my browser and bookmarked)

Would also be interested so I can sort the knocking nosie from the front of the car.

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot find a manual for the IQ but there are quite a few on this website - turboed.co.uk

Not sure if this will work or how long it will stay on the site but if you download the attached zip file, unzip it to a single folder, browse to the "rm11t4e folder and then double click "index2" you should get the Toyota manual for the iQ

Craig.

Toyota_iQ_manual.zip

• Like 4

On 1/22/2019 at 12:47 PM, craggle said:

Not sure if this will work or how long it will stay on the site but if you download the attached zip file, unzip it to a single folder, browse to the "rm11t4e folder and then double click "index2" you should get the Toyota manual for the iQ

Craig

Toyota_iQ_manual.zip

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Yes I would like a Haynes manual or equivalent. Does anyone have any ideas what's the best to get?

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any workshop book . maintenance, repair book for Toyota Aygo 2015 ? looking everywhere for it ...

No. One can access https://www.toyota-tech.eu  and download specific elements of mantenance. Some information is free, some charged for.

• 1 year later...

hi.. i know this is an old thread but i bought an IQ yesterday and am having the same difficulties!! ive tried the links above but cant seem to get anything to work.. need to find a manual for a 2011 IQ if anyone can help 🙂 Caz  

The link in Craggle's post on 22nd of Jan 2019 seemed to start to download with no problems when I tried it a few seconds ago, it might be worth trying that one again.

Notice that there is a short procedure to start it up once it is unzipped, it will not open up without going through this.  I think this is normal for this type of manual.  Just for your information, when unzipped, it is 127 MB.

Thanks Gerg..

Just tried it but it doesnt work 😞 page opens but is blank and says files may have been edited or deleted! worth a try though 🙂

That's really odd, I've just downloaded the files completely, just 10 seconds ago, and had no problems or error messages.

It might be worth using a different browser or clearing your browser cache, then trying again.  Or a different PC/laptop/tablet/phone.  Or using a different utility to unzip it.

I'm using Windows and Chrome, with WinRaR to unzip it, on a conventional desktop PC.

I think another poster  had a similar problem about a year ago with the same file, persevered, and got it to load OK.

Hmm OK I'll try again..  my computer is windows 10 with chrome... though I could be messing up the zip bit.. my technological skills aren't great 🤣