Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Women Drivers!

T V O R

I was driving to work yesterday on the M5, I looked over to my right and there was a woman in a brand new BMW doing 85 mph with her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner :angry:

I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup :(

As a man, I don't scare easily, but for some reason, she scared the hell out of me.

So much so that I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the donut out of my other hand.

In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my mobile phone away from my ear which fell into the coffee between my legs, ruined the phone, soaked my trousers, and disconnected an important call.

Damn women drivers!!

:lol:

haha damn.... :lol:

did she have her mouth open haha, lil theory provided my lee evans ( live@ wembely) women cant keep their mouths shut when appling eyeliner, jst sits there wide open...

:D haha

Awww snookums...

Did that howible girly wirly fwighten you T-V-O-R......

I dont put make-up on while I'm driving, only when I'm stopped at lights and they've been green for 5 mins to pee the blokes behind me off in their Mercs and Jags! :D

And the eyeliner myth is FALSE! I can put on eyeliner and mascara with my mouth closed! Its lipstick you have to open your mouth for, else you end up looking like Krusty the Clown! :D

I was nearly cut up today by a guy in a vauxhall combo on a big roundabout..and some guy in a focus turned left infront of me into a side road without any signals..

So you men arent exactly wonderful drivers either!!

I was cut up by this bloke in a car on a hot sunny day, i think he was in a hurry and he cut into my lane and made me sit all the way in the other lane, he nearly took my nearside front of my car off, men drivers hey?! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links