Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Special Project (continue)

zivk

And the engine is pictured in a rear wheel drive application. Are we having our chains pulled? :D

And the engine is pictured in a rear wheel drive application. Are we having our chains pulled? :D

the engine in the pic is a 3s-ge the first engine that we started working on before the swap. :angry:

Any pictures of it in its current form? Would like to see the enginebay if you got a pic :thumbsup:

Also i thought you said it was a 95? Thats a gen5? They never made them up to 1995, production ceased in early 1993 :huh: .

Is your name Olafur by any chance as i have found the website your pictures have come from :yes:

http://www.live2cruize.com/Members/Pages/Olafur_Celica.htm

Also i see that the pictures were not taken in Israel but in Iceland. When & why did you bring your car over to Iceland?

Im sorry zivk, but there are a lot of things that dont seem to add up about your project. I am looking forward to seeing proof of your cars potential and existance but its looks very likely that these pictures are not of your car.

For a start the last picture is not the same car as the other pictures!

The Iceland thing for a start, looks like you have done a simple search on google for images using the word st185.

Also that fact you claim your car is a 95 model when its a gen5 and not a gen6.

We need proof because i still think this is all a load of crap, by all things prove me wrong! If you can prove me wrong then i will apologies but this smell like B S! :censor:

I have only just read this and to be honest.. i cant see an everyday car runner being able to pull off 3.6 0-60 and with over 600 horses ...

What a give away mate.. that kinda mods .. and with ti looking the way it is..

that thing cant do 10.1sec....on the 1/4 :lol: Its a heavy beast... and let alone.. you must be really unlucky to have a 1995 plate car which is a 5th gen.. :lol:

Man...the one thing i like about this forum is that you dont get BS users.. shame we found one tonight...

Word of advice matey.. do some propper research before tryin to pull one over the tru Toyota following.. :arrgg-matey:

its all gone quiet :D

i would say that this topic is..................

pics.gif

but it has somne.just not Zivc's

Looks like he has figured out that it was a waste of time trying to pull one over on us. Doubt we will see zivk again B)

LOL, class, nice one Leeky. :thumbsup:

You guys are really on the ball, that guy was a right joker :lol::lol:

Yeah, and what was the point, oh well it was entertaining to read the guys strange fantasy being pulled apart. :lol:

LOL, class, nice one Leeky. :thumbsup:

You guys are really on the ball, that guy was a right joker :lol:  :lol:

Yeah, and what was the point, oh well it was entertaining to read the guys strange fantasy being pulled apart. :lol:

See the thing is i said he was talking crap right from the start when he said on a previous thread that he was converting a FWD Celica to a 4WD..... :blink: <_<

I felt bad because i called him a liar, but still knew he was full of it. He should have left it at that. Some people :rolleyes:

May this topic be a warning to Bull-****ters everywhere :yes:

I think my dirty and scratched celica looks better and drive faster than the imaginary gen5/6 ff/4wd whatyoucallit :D

• 2 weeks later...

just joined so i will say hello.read the thread lol wot utter ******* he as chatted :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links