Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Meguiars The King Of All Polish.

jerry phipps

Hi everyone

Just had to post this up. Spent £41 pounds at the jap show at santa pod today on the Meguiars gold class wash and the micro fibre drying cloth and the gold class liquid wax polish and the good old scratch x. I just had to try it out on my wifes car as it's a black car. The first thing i notice was that it went on a lot easier than the auto glym. And when you polish it off there wasn't a lot of white dust particles left behind. I also used scratch x on her bonnet as well to remove the swirl marks. Dam that stuff is good.

I couldn't believe how the car looked when i had finished polishing the car. Man I'm jealous of her car. I going to have to make up a excuse to have to polish my car in the week :drool::drool::drool:

Check it out :yes: Sorry for the poor quality awaiting new digital camera ;)

Img63.jpg

Img65.jpg

Img71.jpg

Img76.jpg

Img86.jpg

Img89.jpg

Img91.jpg

Img92.jpg

jerry!!

Looks great! :thumbsup:

Can we get some?

Yep any good motor centre should sell it :thumbsup: Well if not here's there website

http://meguiars.co.uk/

jerry!!

Nice work there Jerry, strange that ur wife has a black car and you have a red, shouldn't it be the other wayt round? hehehe.

Suits you innit.

Looks the mutt’s nuts.

I will give that a try after I’ve used the 1 litre of Auto Glym I bought last week! :crybaby:

Nice work there Jerry, strange that ur wife has a black car and you have a red, shouldn't it be the other Way round? hehehe.

Suits you innit.

I would of had a black yaris t sport but she brought her car before my one so i settled for the red one ;)

jerry!!

Looks the mutt’s nuts.

I will give that a try after I’ve used the 1 litre of Auto Glym I bought last week! :crybaby:

Thats like me I've got about half a bottle left of auto glym left. Oh well i know which one i will be using in the future :yes:Anyone want a half a bottle of auto glym ??????

jerry!!

well that didnt take long did it!

give kevin from envy performance a call as they have some damn fine prices when it comes to the meguires

Jerry. Did you know that The Motorist Centre on Wigmore Lane (near ASDA) are now Meguires stockists. You can now re-stock without the need to visit shows or shop online.

Glad to see my advice paid off :thumbsup: now get yours to !Removed! next weekend!!

:drool: OOOO SHINY!!! :drool:

Thats like glass, thought i polished mine up good the other week, that just takes the biscuit!! :thumbsup:

Glad to see my advice paid off :thumbsup: now get yours to Japs next weekend!!

Yep cheers buddy thats some really good stuff that you advised me to buy mate. Thanks again buddy ;)

jerry!!

Jerry. Did you know that The Motorist Centre on Wigmore Lane (near ASDA) are now Meguires stockists. You can now re-stock without the need to visit shows or shop online.

Hi Kelvyn

I will remember that for when it run's out and i will be straight down there to get some more as the polish is unbelievable :eek:

jerry!!

so you finally tried meguiars eh jerry, cracking stuff isn't it :)

I should have brought some ages ago when you where telling me about it mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

I just brought some, going to use it today.

The cars look great in the pics Jerry must be enven better up close :eek:

Cant wait to get some on :P

Hi Jerry - used it on the Mk1, it's awesome! :thumbsup: Comes up like mirror, can't tell whether mines black or blue, so much reflection!! I love it.

Well I'm not convinced it's all that........ :arrgg-matey:

I need a test. :yes:

Who wants to drop by and demonstrate the dazzling Meguires effect on my car while I sit inside sipping Pimms and watching Wimbledon.

I'll boil ya a couple of eggs for your efforts........(kevin & Perry style) :lol:

Well I'm not convinced it's all that........ :arrgg-matey:

I need a test. :yes:

Who wants to drop by and demonstrate the dazzling Meguires effect on my car while I sit inside sipping Pimms and watching Wimbledon.

I'll boil ya a couple of eggs for your efforts........(kevin & Perry style) :lol:

Hi gordypix

Trust me matey it's the dog's bit's this stuff is really good mate. I was always told about this stuff and finally i have experienced it for myself and is all gravy as they say :thumbsup:

jerry!!

i posted a bit back about how good meguires stuff is, everyone should buy the stuff.

when im famous i will endorse for free :thumbsup:

tonight i just spent a few hours using my 3 stage system on my boot lid and spoiler - rest of car to follow.

stage 1 - paint cleaner

stage 2 - polish

stage 3 - carnuba wax

highly recommended :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links