Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Or Peugeot S16?

DURBANS

Peugeot = The MOST unreliable car make in the world. Look at ANY car magazine they score bottom. The 106 is the worst, the 306 is terrable. My mate has a 306, its falling apart, his key doesn't always turn in the ignition, the side bumper fell off. Not even the new 206 is any better!

As for Toyota, its from Japan, its well built, like German VWs, the 2 best countries at making cars.

I wouldn't dare touch a Peugeot with a barge poll. If I won one for some reason I WOULD SELL!.. and buy a T-Sport :)

Sorry I just hate unrealible cars.

:angry: Had a pug 307 from new crap is all i can say loved the car but it stalled for no reason on the moterway and at t- juctions took it to them they siad the computer said it never stalled i said it did etc . well i used to drive 205's loved them as you could do all the work to them . so thought safe bet but got rid of it in 2 months never again :( got a nice nissan now realiable is the word Jap all the way

( :D And my ikkle T-S)

cool down guys before we get a barrage of disgruntled Peugeot owners jumping in and kicking off

its a silly question to ask what is better out of a Yaris and an s16 in a TOYOTA YARIS forum!! ill gaurantee if you ask the same in one of the pug forums then the views will be totally reversed!

Okay...

THE FACT IS: Peugeots are the most unreliable cars in the world. Says all the surveys which use results "from the people" who drive that car.

And thats a fact.

VWs are unreliable too now - been getting worse and worse for the last few years....

I got my YTS back in April and i havent looked back..............my previous car was the 206 GTI dont get me wrong it was a lovely car but it just didnt have that kick if you know what i mean and that was with a 2.0L 135bhp engine and when you compare them .............whats 3 tenths of a second 0-60, i didnt like the space inside a bit cramped or the position of the pedals too close, well naff stereo, .........it did have some nice touches though like the memory on the front seats, climate control, compared to the YTS it comes a close second but when you think of things financially then the Yaris wins hands down.............more economical, cheaper insurance, cheaper tax, and most of all it does bring a bigger smile to your face. :thumbsup:

1 word: Naturally asprirated.

European's arent as advanced as Far East in turbos. But you have given incorrect information about my car. And you also contridict yourself once again by saying someone has a Yaris at 136bhp, that is not standard, so therefore has had modifications.

The new MG's are also unreliable aswell as K series Rovers etc... Ford Fiestas...

I've had a couple of good PSA group cars, they would have been brilliant if it wasnt for three little words - right-hand-drive. Peugeot & Citroen have a track record of making a complete hash of the RHD conversion for the UK, ask any saxo or 206 owner. No daft driving positions or pedal set ups in the LHD versions...

and the 1.3 yaris is currently pushing bout 136bhp or sumit like that by some1 on here so that quicker than ur 1.3/1.4 peugeots u mention so whos are the better for modding now?

and 120bhp from a 1.6 pah i wont even bother carrying on,

the one at 136bhp is sprattys rally yaris

''rally'' = racecar so no its not std :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links