Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Yaris Hybrid 2013 Rear Door Question

Paganbunion

Hoping somebody can help. Wife backed the car up when the back door was open and it has bent and knackered the rear drivers side passenger door. But no other damage so if can get a replacement door all is good.

Seen this one on eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/276376256878 which says its for a 2013 Yaris (which is what mine is) and looks correct except the trim on the door is different. On my door its a silver strip at the bottom and the one on eBay has a dark strip further up the door. Don't care about the trim but worried the door is not correct. Does anyone know if the door will be identical to mine or does this trim show its actually a slightly different door and won't fit.

Any help gratefully received as don't want to get the wrong door.

image.thumb.jpeg.614bc743e4353cecb6dc07ef03ade80e.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.e8db4b63a03478a9967a51bf5b53229e.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.15e309d74193da52d5685c1acb9514a8.jpeg

11-14 mk3 door will fit, doors are all the same 12-20 but you will need to swap over the internals, glass, wiring loom, etc

I doubt you will find a colour-matched door so it will have to be painted

as for the lower trim its all VHB double-sided taped in place, warm it up and take it off with a card or dental floss clean up the rest of the glue with a toffee wheel/caramel wheel/ stripe removal wheel (highly recommended in your situation), otherwise, it is a lot of elbow grease

ps. Heat up that gaffer tape when removing it, it will pull the clearcoat off the paint if not

• Like 1

Thanks for the info. You have been a great help.

I've got to replace the trim on my hatch. Found a 'chrome' one that's not original to my body coloured model. Doubt if any future purchaser will realise.

Had a BL car that had a broken rear window winder. Impossible to find the originals, but another model fitted perfectly. So the front winders were different to the rears. but would you notice?

Bought a car that had different wheel trims on one side to the other - took a couple of years before I realised!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links