Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Stalkers

starletsr

Thats horrid, lad shes ok.

When i was at uni in nottingham i used to do crazy stuff like walking home alone at 3am when hammered, when I look back on it I was so lucky. There were regular reports of horid incidents in and around the city.

i am more wary now though. When I had bigger cars I did used to check the back seats, seems a bit crazy but do you remember that film where that crazy guy in the garage tried to tell that girl there was a maniac in the back of her truck? can't remember what its called. Any way no-one can get in the back of my 2, only umpalumpa's!!! ;)

:o Scarey stuff, glad yer mums OK.

Sicko's like that need castrating.

The police station thing is defo the way to go in that situation,

prob is nowadays you can't even be sure if it's gonna be manned unless it's a large station. I've heard of people turning up at police stations running from attackers only to find that the :censor: place is shut.

That stungun and pepper spray combi sounds a winner too mind :thumbsup:

Well he started out to be a bloke that was always complimenting my mum, like she so attractive and stuff, saying he was divorce from his wife and has no kids... what a desparate ubik i must say! He was just being nice, but in a weirdo way, and probably just after one thing...... u know what.

I know exactly how your mum feels, i had this guy following me around Reading town centre once one night. Im sure its very scary for women but having some limp wristed fudge packer following me around scared me sh!tless :blink:

Why does this sh!t always happen to me? Am i giving off some kinda gay vibe?...actually dont answer that :lol: :D

Why does this !Removed! always happen to me? Am i giving off some kinda !Removed! vibe?...actually dont answer that :lol: :D

have you thought that your 'Macho' avatar might be there to hide summat... :rolleyes::lol: :P

Glad to hear your mams ok, but I agree she should go to the police and make them aware of it. Failing that get her to drive to the next northern mini meet and we'll kick seven shades of s :censor: t out of him :thumbsup:

If she does want to pursue it with the Police it should be fairly easy to find the guy.

She knows what time she left Tesco (if she still has a till receipt it will have an exact time on it) - also you know it's a silver Tigra - the store and car park at Tesco will be covered in cameras - plod could take a look and get the reg number.

Just a thought.

but can anyone remember or link to that post/website that informed women to be very careful in the cars, with psychos jumping in the backs of cars when the are at the petrol station etc??

pretty scary if not informative?

rob must be a weirdo if he jumps in the back of my car...its a 2 door!!! :eek:

starlet glad your moms ok i know how that feels i've been followed to when out in the works evos its very scary but with a car like that i could get away,

best to tell the police to stop the nutter doing it again.

:S Glad your mum is OK.

I know a wierdo who drives a vauxhall Tigra.... he just stares into space, has a dumb look on his face and hes a gyspy.....

:S Glad your mum is OK.

I know a wierdo who drives a vauxhall Tigra.... he just stares into space, has a dumb look on his face and hes a gyspy.....

:lol::lol::lol: it might be him!!! lol. He said he was working at the Lake district or something..

Glad to hear your mams ok, but I agree she should go to the police and make them aware of it. Failing that get her to drive to the next northern mini meet and we'll kick seven shades of s :censor: t out of him :thumbsup:

:boxing: :crutchy:

if ur moms gonna walk around all pretty like, she deserves the attention!

NOOOOOOOOOO

im kidding.

as mentioned b4 any bloke that drives a tigra needs questioning about his mental affairs. did she manage to get the reg plate cos u could trace the owner from that without having to really go through formal channels.

my mum got hassled once about 15 years ago by a bloke in a white van, he pulled up and gave her loads of spiel, then started following her, she had to run over a field to escape, and at the other end of the field he was zooming up again!

it is a shame that there are some sick or desperate fools around, and they are usually men. :angry:

Why does this sh!t always happen to me? Am i giving off some kinda gay vibe?...actually dont answer that :lol:  :D

have you thought that your 'Macho' avatar might be there to hide summat... :rolleyes::lol: :P

Nah, i just like Street Fighter 2 :lol::thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links