Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pre-packed Sarnies

dave5282

You could just pig out on Kendal Mint Cake  :ph34r:

Surprising how many peeps are aware on the Kendal mint cake and its magical properties :hokus-pokus:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sugar rush :hokus-pokus: :drool::eek:

I work from home so basically just cook what I want :)

George Foreman is the saviour of lunch times however, steak and salad fajitas today :)

shortly I think i'll have pasta & tuna ... oh the choices :P

Surprising how many peeps are aware on the Kendal mint cake and its magical properties :hokus-pokus:

Ahhhhhh we have family friends up that direction, and they always bring me down big boxes full of the stuff, so kind of got addicted. Not had any in ages tho :crybaby:

Fancy sending some down this way for me? :thumbsup::lol:

Ahhhhhh we have family friends up that direction, and they always bring me down big boxes full of the stuff, so kind of got addicted. Not had any in ages tho :crybaby:

and while you at it, send down a few Diggles pasties! :thumbsup:

Not a problem whats it worth??, just pm your addy and i will see what i can sort

PS

Fidgets, I would'nt trust the royal mail, they smell so good I doubt the humble postie would be able to resist a bite

pre made salad,,,,,,made by my own fair hand the night before and placed in fridge ready to grab on way to work.

cucumber, tomatoes, spring onions, radishes, lettice, feta cheese, lemon juice, salt and pepper give it a shake and hey presto :hokus-pokus:

good healthy lunch and ready in 10 mins :thumbsup:

When doing day shifts I would either make a packed lunch the night before. If I forget/can't be bothered/working away then normally pop into Greggs for pies :drool::drool::drool:

Sometimes a baguette or sarnie but mostly pies :drool::drool::drool:

Did I mention pies from Greggs? :drool::drool::drool:

:D :thumbsup:

Surprising how many peeps are aware on the Kendal mint cake and its magical properties

:D went on a mountaineering trip when i was 12, we all became obsessed about carrying one, just in case!!! :lol:

When doing day shifts I would either make a packed lunch the night before. If I forget/can't be bothered/working away then normally pop into Greggs for pies :drool::drool::drool:

Sometimes a baguette or sarnie but mostly pies :drool::drool::drool:

Did I mention pies from Greggs? :drool::drool::drool:

:D :thumbsup:

Yeah i agree with system here! I usually just get a Prawn cocktail oval bite tho, they are the bomb!

Cheers :thumbsup:

I must be so boring... I've made cheese and pickle sandwiches for about the last 8 years or so! :eek: .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links