Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris launch at Geneva

FROSTYBALLS

Looks more rounded, sort of like a Honda Civic.

Nice though.

Rear looks like an old Mazda 3,. Bit Astra-ish Probably looks better in a different colour and better pictures.

Edited as watching you tube,. Looks better in silver, not keen on the two tone paintwork.  Haven't seen inside.

Edited by catnash
Info

30 minutes ago, catnash said:

not keen on the two tone paintwork.  Haven't seen inside.

I think that it works (for me) on the show car with heavily tinted front windows (not UK road legal). I suspect that it won't look so good with UK road legal front windows & tinted rears.

Spy shots showed it as apparently having an EPB rather than conventional handbrake

.aur01_v03.jpg?itok=SFC28Eu7

I'd like to see it in white.

Toyota Auris was the dark horse of the show

New 2018 Toyota Auris revealed

Trying to pick a star car from the avalanche of new metal that emerges at the Geneva Motor Show every year is never easy. This year was no exception but one car did stand out, and not just in the eyes of the overworked journalists on the ground. The new Toyota Auris was something of a Geneva Motor Show dark horse. A model line that has become a byword for automotive mediocrity appears to have thrown off the shackles with a bold new look and people really seem to like it.

If you don’t believe us, believe the 50,000 people who viewed the Toyotoa Auris page on our website on Geneva’s first press day and our poll of 1,200 readers that, after 24 hours of Geneva opening its doors, saw the Auris named as the show’s star car ahead of the BMW M8 Gran Coupe, Audi A6, Jaguar I-Pace, Porsche Mission E Cross Turismo and others with 26 per cent of the vote.

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/car-news/geneva-motor-show/102909/9-things-we-learned-at-the-2018-geneva-motor-show

• 1 month later...

Just been watching YouTube and the real 2019 Auris is there.  Looks much better in blue and outside.

the articles/pictures above from Geneva are the real next-gen Auris. The 2019 Auris won't be out until 2019 strangely enough ... Still not sold on the rear of the hatch myself.

were you looking at the blue next gen US Corolla? There will be external & interior differences between the EU Auris & the US Corolla.

Says that america will get a sporty 10 step CVT! Full dynamic adaptive cruise control that works from 0 kph too.

2019-toyota-corolla-sdn-31.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links