Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla T Sport Exhaust Replacement Options ?

KennyKen1988

I got a blow from the front of my exhaust system, failing at the flexi where it connects to the header/manifold. Obviously this section of exhaust is pretty big as its the down pipe, catalytic converter which looks to be approx 100 cell size ? and the mid silencer before connecting to the back box.

The situation with my exhaust is the header/manifold is fine as to be expected, I just need to remove the two head shields and get new screws as they are so corroded !

My backbox is only a year old, so I don't want to ditch this ideally...

I just need to replace the center or possibly repair it ?

I've been looking all over the internet for a decent replacement or a potential upgrade ? Ideally a stainless middle section that merges with the original header and back box ? From what I've read it seems the only option is to have it custom fabricated but where catalytic converters are involved this is surely going to go through the roof when places start talking sports cats and custom work ?

I might just accept I'll have to get a standard centre section but if anyone has any advice I'm very interested thank you.

On 3/16/2018 at 8:08 PM, KennyKen1988 said:

I got a blow from the front of my exhaust system, failing at the flexi where it connects to the header/manifold. Obviously this section of exhaust is pretty big as its the down pipe, catalytic converter which looks to be approx 100 cell size ? and the mid silencer before connecting to the back box.

The situation with my exhaust is the header/manifold is fine as to be expected, I just need to remove the two head shields and get new screws as they are so corroded !

My backbox is only a year old, so I don't want to ditch this ideally...

I just need to replace the center or possibly repair it ?

I've been looking all over the internet for a decent replacement or a potential upgrade ? Ideally a stainless middle section that merges with the original header and back box ? From what I've read it seems the only option is to have it custom fabricated but where catalytic converters are involved this is surely going to go through the roof when places start talking sports cats and custom work ?

I might just accept I'll have to get a standard centre section but if anyone has any advice I'm very interested thank you.

Go to SJ Autosport, Sam and Jam Nadeem and they will have a centre piece.

On Facebook or online

http://www.sjautosport.com/about-us/

• Thanks 1

Without TTE, you're screwed mate. Backbox wise anyway, custom otherwise, you need a standard setup tbh. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the responses I'll see what SJ have !

Best I've found so far is a standard replacement for £144.00 Ebay Link Here

What do you mean without TTE ? Has the TTE branding or support been dropped ? I have seen people mentioning stuff in regards to obtaining the T- Sport floor mats...

Has anyone got any experience with this exhaust on Monkey Wrench (Based in US): Magnaflow for Corolla 03 to 08

Not sure how it would work as look at the centre section, it has the silencer then stops where the Cat would be plus now down pipe that goes to the header...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links