Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear Wheel Brake Cylinders

sproutdreamer

Our Yaris 1.3 1299cc 2004French Built  needs 2 new rear drum cylinders havinf failed the MOT due to uneven rear braking. When I get the drums off one  piston on each side is not moving, the rearwards piston even with much foot pressure on the pedal. I have already spent more than wise on a car with serious rust issues undernieth so Mr T is out, motor factors want about £60 the pair and on-line eBay motor factors about £35 much better.

I am however finding it hard to identify suitable cylinders as many sites are contradictory i.e. say ok for 86, 87 BHP but not for 1299cc only 1298. The ones I am looking at look the same having a machined ally body, same looking positions for bleed nipple, brake pipe and fixing bolt. I need to get on with this as retest is planned.

Anyone know about these cylinders?

• 1 month later...

Bit late,. but if they look like these, I have a pair still in the boxes, never used and ordered in error that I'd be willing to sell you, say £20 the pair

unnamed.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links