Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2006 Toyota Aygo needs a lot of help!

LearnEveryDay

I have a vehicle suffering from the following:

P0917,

P0907

P0808 

U0100

Which should I troubleshoot first?

Hi!

Are there any other symptoms? When did this happen and what were the conditions? Is the vehicle not able to drive right now or was it a one-time thing?

The last code is about communication with ECM, were any works done before this happened, especially somewhere in the battery's area? When was the last time the Battery was replaced? There are cars that tend to give a lot of errors at once when the Battery starts to go or it's not charging properly. Don't know about Toyota though, BMW definitely is known for this.

3 hours ago, LearnEveryDay said:

I have a vehicle suffering from the following:

P0917,

P0907

P0808 

U0100

Which should I troubleshoot first?

P0917 means there is an electrical malfunction with the gear shift position circuit, likely caused by damaged electrical components or broken wires.

P0907 code means there is an issue within the vehicle's transmission gate select position circuit often due too wiring or rarely, the PCM.

https://www.engine-codes.com/p0908.html

U0100 stands for Lost Communication with ECM/PCM

if your issue is due to a faulty wiring harness you'll probably find all the other codes will clear

On 7/28/2018 at 10:28 AM, Byzii said:

Hi!

Are there any other symptoms? When did this happen and what were the conditions? Is the vehicle not able to drive right now or was it a one-time thing?

The last code is about communication with ECM, were any works done before this happened, especially somewhere in the battery's area? When was the last time the battery was replaced? There are cars that tend to give a lot of errors at once when the battery starts to go or it's not charging properly. Don't know about Toyota though, BMW definitely is known for this.

I have not replaced the Battery since I bought it last year august...work was only done on the gear... We changed the disc and plate twice because it kept getting spoiled.

The guys that worked on it said the clutch disc and plate were bad,so we changed it

Shortly after,it started giving problems and we changed the clutch and disc again

The Battery has not been replaced or any other electrical components apart from a couple of fuses

How would I determine that the wiring harness has issues?

• 2 weeks later...

If the vehicle skid connector has 26 pins instead of 46, does it mean it does not have ABS?

I mean the Brake Actuator Assembly?

The factory schematics for diagnosing U0100 is a bit confusing.

I need some help please.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links