Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

toyota touch and go 2

Vasilisspyder

i have toyota yaris hybrid 2018 with stock cd player and i want to upgrade to touch and go 2. if i get one used i can see the Battery stats?

Hi, I upgraded my wife's 67 plate. Dealer wanted £800, but got one off e-bay £240, and fitted it myself. If you go same route make sure you the cable connections and the GPS Antennae. You might have to purchase the attachment brackets from Toyota (£12). It's an easy straight fwd job, takes about 1/2 hour.

Same story dealer want over 800 and i will not gibe that amount of money because they want to charge me. By the way i dont need gps if thats the problem.

On 3/7/2019 at 10:01 PM, Vasilisspyder said:

i have toyota yaris hybrid 2018 with stock cd player and i want to upgrade to touch and go 2.

22 minutes ago, Vasilisspyder said:

Same story dealer want over 800 and i will not gibe that amount of money because they want to charge me. By the way i dont need gps if thats the problem.

So you don't want Touch 2 with Go then, you just want Touch 2 (Go is the Satnav bit & is a separate module that plugs into the head unit).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links