Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A Quick How To...........

Nizan

.........have more fun with junk mail

the following is alternative to throwing junk post in the bin, its can lead to seriously annoying junkmail compainies, and generate revenue for the Royal Mail which in turn should benefit us.

1. Collect junk mail over a period of time.

2.Sort in to piles of the same bussiness type, i.e credit cards, health care etc

3. send post from rival compaines to each other using supplied pre paid envelopes i.e capital one aplication form sent to egg using egg's envelope :P .

Just somthing my dad has been doing for years and i find pretty funny, i concede you need the time to do it buts it still makes me smile and should help out our postal service by providing more revenue at the exspence of the junk mail compaines.

:lol::lol::lol:

Cheers

Niz

.........have more fun with junk mail

the following is alternative to throwing junk post in the bin, its can lead to seriously annoying junkmail compainies, and generate revenue for the Royal Mail which in turn should benefit us.

1. Collect junk mail over a period of time.

2.Sort in to piles of the same bussiness type, i.e credit cards, health care etc

3. send post from rival compaines to each other using supplied pre paid envelopes i.e capital one aplication form sent to egg using egg's envelope :P .

Just somthing my dad has been doing for years and i find pretty funny, i concede you need the time to do it buts it still makes me smile and should help out our postal service by providing more revenue at the exspence of the junk mail compaines.

:lol::lol::lol:

Cheers

Niz

:lol: You're Dad should get out more...... :lol:

Buy the man a Sports car and watch him go....................

lol he worked from home for years a habit he got in to lol

i still rib him for it a bit lol :P

but i think its funny :lol::lol::lol:

What is it with 'dads' - they have so many quirks :lol:

I fill in those survey thingies.

I put down that I smoke cigars, drink wine and all sorts of stuff.

You'd be amazed how many samples etc come through the post.

I've had all sorts of freebies turn up. :thumbsup:

I normally write abuse in the free reply envelope now I dont get junk mail by the post, maybe I should do it to the junk emails

...maybe I should do it to the junk emails

That will only get you added to more address lists as 'they' know its a live addy and then you will get even more junk emails! I gave up using my primary email addy with NTL long ago cause it gets about 150 junk emails a day! :eek:

i spoof my email address like the spoof theirs, also I spoof my IP address(but they dont do that)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links