Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Please Keep An Eye Out. Stolen Mr2.

Badboy Turbo

I think the title says it all. Not my car, but more than happy to pass it onto others.

http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/modules.php?name=Fo...c&p=40752#40752

Registration M740 COT.

Details:

Black Color (Very shiny)

Rev 3 GT Turbo

Black T-Top

Lowered Suspension

16" BRS Split alloys

Apexi Dual Exit Exhaust

Clear Front Indicators

"Blacked Out" Toleberone Side Repeaters

AFM Steering Wheel (Nordi Torino)

Black Leather Interior

HKS Turbo EVC

GReddy Turbo Timer

K&N Filter (Brand New)

GReddy Dumpvalve

Approx 106,000 km (65,000 miles)

Glossy paint finish - 3 coats of Autoglym Polish this month alone - beautiful F'ING car!!

Slightly noticeable paint imperfection on nearside lower front spoiler.

The car CANNOT be missed as it turned heads everywhere - we all know about that dont we!

Car has only been in country for 2 months.

Yes folks - you read correctly! Sadly my car was stolen from the car park of my apartment complex this morning at approx 4:30 am!! I heard my blow off valve going off - ran to the window and it was no longer there - I had only gotten home about 20 mins prior to this! I live in the Docklands / Canning Town (E. London) area.

Luckily, I was up when it happened and phoned the police right away, I could even still hear it ripping going down the road as I dialled. Went down to the station and filed a report etc.

Please, please, please, please keep and eye out for it - I know of people who have recovered stolen vehicles by putting the word out via email and online forums - please circulate this message to all forums regardless of make, and category of car - the car was an absolute beauty, I searched for almost a year in Japan to find it and now it is gone after a few weeks!! Pussyhoooooolllleeeesss!!!! (Sorry guys - it had to be said!!)

I am posting a pic of the car for a visual aid.

I know this is a veeerrrryyy long shot - but what the hell - what do I have to lose huh?!

Tel: 07905 351 841

Please pass it on to as many forums and clubs as you can think of.

Cheers all,

BBT

some people need killing!

will keep eyes and ears aloud and pass on the message

Sorry to hear that mate, I know there is a website dedicated to stolen vehicles really sorry but I dont know anymore details. If you contact all the Maxxing magazines eg Max Power etc :ph34r: They might be able to help.

A couple of car thieves have been caught at local cruises that way, the more people that know the more eyes there will be out their.

Good luck, hope it will bw a very happy ending. :thumbsup:

sorry 2 hear man, damn thats harsh, passing link onto 2 other forums as i type

the sites down, was it a yellow mr2 by any chance?

this was in leeds, near northern light in the corn exchange.

saw a suspish lookin one last nite wen i was out, fella hadn't shut the bonnet properly and i noticed the door wasnt shut properly either.

At the time i didnt think too much to it... i pushed the bonnet down for 'em tho...

-Z

S**t man that really takes the :censor:

Just goes to show always be on your guard peeps :angry:

Rash.

Thieving scum :angry:

Why do people feel the need to take things that don't belong to them, always baffled me, if I want something I !Removed! well pay for it why should they be any different, C :censor: TS

exactly well said, i fear for my car at times, eg wen at uni i dont have parking directly outside my house some areas arnt the nicest, you shouldnt have 2 worry about ur car being safe, if u see a nice car, it should b admired and respected considering the time, effort and money gone into it, not damaged or stollen :ffs: :censor: :censor: :angry:

This is rough. Will keep an eye out as near london at the mo.

I feel for him, like loosing one of the family!!!

Aaahh man this sucks! I can't imagine how the poor bloke must feel :( Let hope the !Removed!/s get caught

Colin, bud - nice of you to finally join TOC... even though it was with sad news... Welcome anyway mate :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links