Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wiring and clamp connector

David Da Cabbie

Hi everyone, is it possible to buy an H11 headlight wiring and clamp connector because mine has disintegrated and all that is left is the two wires. Any feed back or recommendations much appreciated

ps This was the connector before it broke. 

David 

FC095E0A-F344-4F5B-99D7-4DD692DE9F80.jpeg

Edited by David Da Cabbie
Wanted to be notified when getting a response

Send Parts-King a personal message, detailing your car (reg.no as a minimum) and what you want.

• Thanks 1

It is possible to get bare connectors and repair wires with the correct terminals, however to do so you need a 5 digit number from the connector, on the headlamp connector the number will be printed/stamped into the connector where the wires enter the connector, if you get this number I can give you the correct part numbers

8 hours ago, Devon Aygo said:

It is possible to get bare connectors and repair wires with the correct terminals, however to do so you need a 5 digit number from the connector, on the headlamp connector the number will be printed/stamped into the connector where the wires enter the connector, if you get this number I can give you the correct part numbers

Thank you.   I will try and look the number up later on today 

22 hours ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Send Parts-King a personal message, detailing your car (reg.no as a minimum) and what you want.

9 hours ago, David Da Cabbie said:

Thank you.   I will try and look the number up later on today 

18 hours ago, Devon Aygo said:

Hi Devon Aygo I couldn’t find and numbers on or near the connector but here are a couple of photos 

C8889F78-0749-4BC2-99F7-24641B0004A9.jpeg

D1F90418-DAC4-4F8B-957B-67DECFA87E27.jpeg

Its a PITA to see but it is on the back edge

C8889F78-0749-4BC2-99F7-24641B0004A9.thumb.jpeg.9fd7e145912ecc6c5661aa374a701231.jpeg

Hi Devon Aygo,I’ve examined the whole connector and there doesn’t seem to be any number at all unfortunately. Here’s another photo of where I think you mean 

DA6D4214-C953-4505-BFF6-4BD3E087A140.png

17 hours ago, Devon Aygo said:

Its a PITA to see but it is on the back edge

C8889F78-0749-4BC2-99F7-24641B0004A9.thumb.jpeg.9fd7e145912ecc6c5661aa374a701231.jpeg

Hi Devon Aygo,I’ve examined the whole connector and there doesn’t seem to be any number at all unfortunately. Here’s another photo of where I think you mean 

5BF75664-491C-43B0-8A37-C59BA713927C.jpeg

Here's the connector list

Untitled.png

On 6/28/2019 at 11:13 PM, Devon Aygo said:

It is possible to get bare connectors and repair wires with the correct terminals,

If the remaining wires in your car are long enough to reach with soldering iron you can just solder any new connector there and isolate wires with heath shrink for example. It does not have to be genuine Toyota connector...

But if those wires can´t be reached, then you may have to go to Mr T.  And I´m afraid the only possibility then is to get the hole new wiring harness inside the front light. Or maybe even new front light? 

By the way, have you checked if your dlr reflectors are melted above bulbs? I assume your car does not have led drls?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links