Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Satnav

ziggy15

Is it just me, or is it totally impossible to find out on the Toyota UK site, which of the current Aygo models has satnav built in as standard, if any? It used to be the x-nav, but that's no longer listed. It doesn't get mentioned whichever model you choose on build your own, and doesn't come up as an option from what I can see either.

I even rang the local dealer, gave up after getting passed around from one person to another, when the 2nd person, just said I'll go see if I can find that out for you. If it's not standard on any model, it would be more honest to just say so, and let us know which models it's available as an accessory on too. Thanks for the help, if anyone at all actually knows the answer to this.

The x-nav option has been dropped as all models from x-play up have built in Apple CarPlay and Android auto

Thanks Devon, Just spent a little while watching a few videos, so I understand now. It's an age thing you know!  I can understand and work that I'm pretty sure, but maybe would have just preferred a straightforward satnav.

If you have a mobile, can’t beat Waze, free just download it, ideal Sat Nav

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links