Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2007 door mirrors

Silverb19

Hi Folks,

UK. Any idea where to obtain door mirrors which don’t cost the earth? Silver 2007 Prius

Just got back from a neighbour who lives across the road from me to find my drivers door mirror lying on the road beside my car. I initially thought someone had hit it whilst driving by until I went around to the other side and saw that the passenger mirror had been snapped off too. 

My only hope is that Karma comes to the moronic individual who did this. They cost about £150 each and it isn’t possible to find cheap non manufacturer ones. Once bought one from eBay to find it was for a left hand drive car. No idea why a UK seller would be selling only LHD mirrors. My car is always parked in the same spot every day in front of my house and this is the first time something malicious has happened.
It was somewhat comforting to find that someone living at the opposite end of my road also had one of theirs broken. Also a Toyota but this time an Aygo.

442730A6-61EF-417C-B842-51CF562E3005.jpeg

64050ACA-A328-42BC-8FB3-7AE4B5590270.jpeg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links