Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Great Toc Mini Meet Weekend

jaxx

Three mini meets crammed into one weekend! not doing anything on sunday?? then you have no excuse! get yourselves to one of the three venues on the list, come for some grub, a good chin wag and the chance to check out other TOC members fine rides! Also the bonus of go karting at the northern meet :thumbsup:

Southern meet in Fleet

Northern meet at Tockwith including the now legendary Ferrybridge Convoy meet!

Scottish meet at Glasgow Quay cinema complex

between the three on estimate were looking at 50 cars(!) and possibly 75 folk with some people bringing along friends and family! And thats just accounting the TOC lot as the addition of some of the LOC guys may also be there.

so get yourselves out of bed and make this a great one all over the country! theres nothing better than the stares of amazement when a stream of modded toyotas end up all together!

:thumbsup:

Is the Northern gang :group-cuddles: still meeting at FBS between 9 and 9.15?????

Dry? Who needs dry, when we'll be in a pub watching the GP .. :)

well be racing karts in our own GP :P

can't even go wash the car as its raining down here :ffs: :(

anyway, hope you'll all enjoy the meet as well! :thumbsup:

weather pretty damn good 2 day :D nice and sunny, so going 2 a local motor show in bit then clean me baby this afternoon ready for mini meet 2mo

va va voooooom

im not really karting :P while you are blasting round im going to steal your 2 :P

Enjoy yourselfs - just for a change I can't make it :rolleyes: (again) but I will be at JAE!!!! Yay! :)

Have fun peep's which ever meet you decide to go along to :group-cuddles:

jerry!!

What a busy weekend.........What other car clubs can say they organise things like this.........

Well done all involved :thumbsup: and have a nice day :thumbsup:

Looking 4ward 2 it 2day! I'm off 2 the Glasgow meet! Need 2 get up at around 8 tho 2 wash and polish the motor b4 headin off, lets hope it stays dry!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Oh and every1 remember 2 get piccies!

Edited by Ryan1985

Looking 4ward 2 it 2day! I'm off 2 the Glasgow meet! Need 2 get up at around 8 tho 2 wash and polish the motor b4 headin off, lets hope it stays dry!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Oh and every1 remember 2 get piccies!

lol.... I'll be turning up with a super manky motor.... lol

oh well.

Have a good day where ever you decide to go peeps, watch the sudden rain showers forcast for today, especially in those rear wheel drive motors,

take the driving easy (and dont get caught)

:ffs: :ffs: :ffs: working again :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

Have fun all. :meet: Been working all night off to bed. Make sure you take loads of pics so the rest of us can see what you got up to. :thumbsup:

It's a bit overcast but dry and quit mild right now.

Unless it's -20 and snowing, the top's staying down :D Anne loves it (not!--- she dresses up like Nanook of the north)

Have a great day everybody. :thumbsup:

Les

morning peeps, jst been out cleaning her gonna give the inside a quick onces over and then the alloys b4 heading off in abit 2 fleet, weather looking abit cloudy, hoping it stays dry, anyways enjoy what ever meet u go 2 and grab lots of piccies so we can all share :thumbsup:

My Mobby Number is in the Meets section if anyone needs it .. I'll set off in 30 mins, be there for just gone 10 ..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links