Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Auris 2009 - Lights

webjaved

Hi,

I have the dipped beam bulbs installed (Nighteye LED) but I haven't fitted in my main beam LED bulbs yet. 

My question is the 2 lights at the bottom on each side which bulb do I need? 

My other question is, how do I brighten the lights on the dash where it has the speed dials etc?

Thanks

Javed 

IMG_20191128_164557.jpg

IMG_20191128_164615__01.jpg

IMG_20191128_164748__01.jpg

IMG_20191128_164701__01.jpg

IMG_20191128_164706__01.jpg

IMG_20191128_164729.jpg

IMG_20191128_164638.jpg

High beam lights are 60W HB3

Front fog lights are 55W H11.

To brighten the lights on the dash, you have 2 buttons on the dash, right is to reset the odometer, left is for settings.

On the left one, press it until it comes to setup menu, hold it, it enter setup, press again until you see dash light or something, hold, it opens the menu with 4-5 values, hold the button until it reaches the desired value, then just let go. The car will slowly remember the value, then it will slowly enter the menus by itself.

image.thumb.png.8df086ea9521b288a0d43909e846114e.png

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, furtula said:

On the left one, press it until it comes to setup menu, hold it, it enter setup, press again until you see dash light or something, hold, it opens the menu with 4-5 values, hold the button until it reaches the desired value, then just let go. The car will slowly remember the value, then it will slowly enter the menus by itself.

The dashboard lighting setting needs to have the headlights on when pressing the button, otherwise the setting won't show.

1 hour ago, furtula said:

High beam lights are 60W HB3

Front fog lights are 55W H11.

To brighten the lights on the dash, you have 2 buttons on the dash, right is to reset the odometer, left is for settings.

image.thumb.png.8df086ea9521b288a0d43909e846114e.png

Thanks for that, really helpful post, I'll take a look at those settings tonight.

51 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

The dashboard lighting setting needs to have the headlights on when pressing the button, otherwise the setting won't show.

Ah, I'll remember to have the headlights on when I do that then. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links