Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mats...

Zorvak

Hello,

I’ve recently purchased a 2015 Yaris that came without mats and because I’m an idiot I ordered some mats for a Yaris that’s 2006-2011. Does anyone know if they’ll fit the car? Or is this a good lesson for me to read the small print before ordering on eBay?

thanks in advance!

On avensis 2009 vs 2016 the only difference was the holders. On avensis they fit to old hook vs turn lockings but I'm not sure about yaris.

The mats themselves might physically fit but as Niko says, it depends on the driver's mat fixing method. The Mk 3 (e.g. my 2014)has two holes on the mat to accept turn and lock fixings.

I ordered some cheapo floor mats from eBay for a MK3 hybrid. I only wanted the fronts which fit the non-hybrid (rears are different).

I had previously ordered a complete set which fitted perfectly, but the retaining holes were the wrong size. They freely sent me a set of correct size inserts.

Thank you very much for your help everyone!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links