Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Stickers 4 Gaydon?

System~G

Hi all!

Cheers for the warm welcome it was really good putting faces to names! I was quite surprised at the turnout (especially the Hondas & Lexi).

A truley enjoyable day :D

I read somewhere around here before the meet that anyone going along would get a TOC window sticker... The only ones I saw were already on the 2's at the pre-meet :(

Is there some way of getting one in the near future at what costs? B)

Garrick (System~G)

95 UK Rev3 NA

you just need to place a loose stamp in an envelope with your address... we use special envelopes for the stickers so a loose stamp would be great

send to

Lexus Owners Club

PO BOX 5258

POOLE

BH149XJ

Please make sure its a first class stamp... as our envelopes are long

Hi TW,

after a great day out at Gaydon and a 300 ish mile round trip i reckon I've earned a pair of stickers stamps on its way :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Whoohooo!! :lol:

Sticker arived yesterday!!! :P

Cheers Steve!

Garrick (System~G)

95 Rev3 MR2 UK nA

Always nice when the stickers arrive althoug I was such a dumb@ss it took me 10 minutes to figure out how to get it to stick to the window.....

Mine seems to have muchos air bubbles - any plans anyone?

a pin............... :wacko:

Mine seems to have muchos air bubbles - any plans anyone?

Peel it off, wipe it down and start again :D

Once I figured out how to stick the sticker to the window [making myself sound very stupid here] I found the easiest way was to wash the window where the stickers going, wet down a large soft cloth or old t-shirt, wet the sticker and ease it on slowly with a lot of pressur and a hand to hold the sticker in place so it doesnt slide all over the other place. Other users of the forum swear by a squeegy....

• 2 weeks later...

Steve

Thank you for my sticker. It'll look great in my car.

please feel free to toot and wave to me if you see my sticker !!!! I

drive a Black Yaris T Sport with a personalized number plate (Iwon't say what it is for safty reasons)

Kaz

I am ending the free sticker offer now.

this is because a sticker will be free with the new subscription service that is about to happen!

thanks for those who put them in their car windows! I even twisted my brother to put one is his MR2 (pain was caused :P )

cheers

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership