Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lucida Estima Jack?

Hi everyone

We've recently become the owners of our first Toyota, a Ludida Estima import.

Can anyone tell me where I should find the jack and wheel brace? The spare wheel is underneath (and it has a very thin tyre on it). I've had a good look for the jack inside and out but no joy so far!

If it's missing (or never existed on an import?), anyone know where I can get one?

Thanks

Andy.

Hi Andy and welcome to TOC.

The jack and wheel brace should be in a compartment behind the drivers seat in the floor, to the right of the middle row of seats.

If it is not there you could try BBC Spares for an original or make up your own kit.

Happy motoring

Gareth B

Bingo! Found it - all present and correct. Thanks Gareth for your swift reply. I'll be back if I've lost any other bits...

Cheers

Andy.

The spare is a space saver to be kept at 50 something PSI. Apparently you can fit a full size one in there - but check this out fully first. And you'd have to buy it!

Check the operation of the lowering mechanism for the spare as mine was jammed solid. I had to get the mother in law to breath in it before it would come undone.

One section of the jack handle is used (as a T-piece) on the little square nut inside the boot at the rear hiding under the carpet.

Ed.

I had all the handles and wheel wrench missing from mine, I just got all 4 items from my mate at Toyota today

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links