Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Broken Nosed Corolla.

citizen agfa

G'day, guys, help please. I have a '92 Corolla 1.6 GL Executive that, following a discussion with a VW Sharan (stupid name) Saturday last now has a broken nose.

I received the customary shock to the system when I priced the bits with the local dealers, Denzil Evans in Carmarthen, West Wales; 1 o/s h/light, 1 o/s/f bumper iron and 1 plastic grille- £271.46- AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!

So, has anyone in G.B. got those bits and more importantly, are you ready to sell them for realistic money or am I gonna have to scrap a v. fine motor car, much against my will?

I look forward to hearing from anybody who's selling; come to think of it, if anybody is getting rid of an MOT failed Executive with all the right bits please get in touch.

Phone:- 01570 423198.

E-mail:- nickaitch@onetel.net.uk

Thanks and best regards, Nick Heneghan, Lampeter, West Wales, U.K.

• 2 weeks later...

Right, here goes. After scrabbling round a heap of internet listed scrappies, I finally struck lucky with these guys-a1japspares@btconnect.com, tel 0161 682 2221, fax 0161 688 8288, they are in Failsworth, Oldham, Gtr Manchester, which could be a !Removed! but they deliver, using Amtrak in my case.

By struck lucky I mean they supplied a new headlight and bumper iron for £88 including vat- half the Toyota price! Better yet, when I got home to Lampeter (about 170 miles from the yard) about 16:30hrs and discovered that I had a n/s iron rather than the opposite, I phoned them and without any prompting my name and address were taken and delivery was promised ASAP, the only proviso being the return of the incorrect iron; now I know what many people would think (I know I did), I bet I end up picking the part up next week; not so- 11:15hrs the following AM and there was the (correct) part at my door, at no extra charge, moreover-NOW THAT IS SERVICE!

So, one satisified punter and another e-address for the book.

Hope this is of some help to someone, regards, Nick Heneghan.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links