Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Exactly how big is the Auris hatchback boot?!

SaintErik

Hi, I'm considering buying an Auris to replace a Skoda Fabia estate. But I'm trying to decide whether to go for the hatchback (which I'd prefer) or the estate. The problem is the figures for the Auris hatchback boot that I'm seeing online vary from 360 litres (most commonly quoted figure) to 412 litres (Autotrader) to 435 litres (RAC review). Which is correct? We need space for a small springer spaniel and other bits and pieces; the Fabia estate boot is perfect at around 500 litres.

Thanks

Toyota's official figure is 435 litres -

"With five doors and a hatchback that gives easy access to the spacious boot, the 2015 Toyota Auris is the ideal family car. Its folding rear seats expand the available bootspace from 435 of litres to 1,199, making the Auris extra-practical for those occasions when you need that bit more space for load-lugging."

Extracted from https://blog.toyota.co.uk/2015-toyota-auris-review

Practicality review : 

How big is the boot? Not big enough.

We are 2 adults and 1 child, 12 years old. Going on holidays means stuffing every single space and cativy with big and small items. Shoes, socks, underwear, T-shirts, since the boot gets fully loaded with suitcases, soft backpacks and so on.

Thanks for the replies, and for clearing up the mystery of the boot size! Think I might look at the estate after those comments...

• Like 2

with you having an estate now you have already answered your own question

you need the touring version of the auris to give you the required space

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links