Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Roof Bars for 2018 Rav4 Hybrid - Free

Bowruss

Hello all

I have a set of crossbars and fittings for the 2018 Rav 4. They're surplus as I swapped up for a 2020 Rav4 Hybrid and these old don't fit.  The new car has no roof rails and the new bars I have are a slot in fit with bolts in the roof chanels.

So - if anyone wants a pair of used - maybe three or four times but slightly dusty - roof crossbars for your 2018 Rav 4, get in touch. 

I live in north Preston just near the M6 M55 junction.  Youll need to be happy to come and collect them.

All the best

Russ

Hi Russ,

I would really like these, I take it they would fit the standard roof rails on a 2016 Excel ? From memory Toyota didn't fit the rails from the 2018 model onwards.

Will send you a message, I'm quite close to you, just 'round the corner' in Leyland and would be happy to give you a donation for them.

Peter

Thanks Peter.  Would be happy to meet up at my place.  Maybe if you came in your Rav we could offer them up and check the fit.

Seem ok?

Russ

Hello Peter.  I'm a bit fixed on this pm businesses.  You could text me on (Mod edit - number removed)

Russ

I meant foxed!!!

Hi Russ, no problem, message received and will text you. Probably best not to burden forum members with our arrangements !

As I have your number you might want to go back and edit your post, removing your number.

Thanks and regards

Peter

Topic locked.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links