Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Car not Starting Aygo After Accident

John786

Hi ive baught a damaged aygo 2017 with passenger side airbag deployed on the front seat and curtain airbag. the car did not start. I fixed the car ive replaced the airbags and ive sent the airbag ecu near the gearstick off to get it cleared. the car is still not starting. there's power to the fuel pump just no fuel pumping out. had it started with easy start for few seconds. is there a switch I need to reset for after a accident or do I have to clear something else? Please help

Can you hear the pump prime when you turn the ignition on ? is the exhaust clear of the fuel tank ? are the seat belts free moving ?

no its not pumping fuel out of making noise at all. yes all os clear. thanks for you help im really stuck

pull the pump it may have been knocked loose, i take it you have verified the ground is good

i don't think the Aygo has an inertia switch, c/opn is controlled by the solid state  relay built into the main fuse box

have you got the correct live and not the sender, have you check the power to the EFI and pump fuses

is the fuel pump relay still present

as it may of been removed straight after the accident

for some reason

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links