Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

mk1 aygo interior light wiring

steveo3002

id like to add foot well led to the aygo ...can i ask where the standard wiring is routed so i can intercept the live 12v+ wire

Should be the same, I added footwell leds to our 107, if you pull off the drivers side A pillar plastic trim, the interior light wiring runs down A pillar and plugs into multi connector at bottom of A pillar, handily it unclips to add led +pos wire fairly easily. Sorry can't remember wiring colours/exact connection as I did it years ago, but hopefully you can work it out. 

• Like 1

thanks will take a look...do you happen to know if the dash panel above your feet comes off ?

Not sure what you mean, the plastic footwell kick panel to the side? that just pulls off, like most of the trim, just so you know there is a handy pukka earthing point/bolt behind driver's side kick panel as well and just above on the passenger side should you ever need it. 

no not the side bit , the plastic shelf above the pedals but below the sterring wheel , its got a couple of pockets in for keeping stuff , thought i could hide the wires nicely if that comes off

See what you mean, never really tried, if it looked a bit iffy I left alone in case I mullered something, a lot of trim on these cars is held on by clips etc unlike screws from yesteryear, which I found to be good in most cases, but you can't see easily how to remove or if they intended it to be removed! and remember the plastics are cheap and don't wear or take abuse well, I run a few wires over the years, but usually mine behind carpet or cable tied to existing wiring truncking under dash.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links