Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Estima - rear facing seats

CraigDevon

Hello, i have just started looking for an additional vehicle amd the Estima seems to tick all the boxes, for the family/weekends away, i dont want to replace my car but its just not big enough . Do all of the Estimas seats have the potential to rear face so that the middle row can face the back row or am i thinking of another car like this?? I have also looked at the equivalent in other brands such as the honda stepwagon and mazda bongo but i dont think either of those have the rear facing seats. 

There are so many options I'm afraid..depends what the original purchaser ordered from the fctory...I think some turn..some don't.

My own 7 seater has 2 captains seat in the middle but neither swivel..they have footrests instead.

The 8 seaters have a middle bench seat.

A mate of mine has just bought a Honda Stepwagon..I'm pretty sure it has middle seats that turn (or reconfigure) to face the back,

Thats really helpful, thanks for your reply, that would make sense how some are so different inside! 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links