Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Leaving Home/Coming Home

TS2020

Hello,

I've got today new Toyota Corolla Touring Sports, when I unlock the car the lights don't turn on at all. When coming home, I figured out that if I flash with the high-beams it will turn on only the headlights for 30 sec. Can I have all the lights on when coming to the car and leaving the car?

My TS has the reflector FULL-LED headlights and FULL-LED taillights (I think this is the standard option because as long as I know this car isn't available with halogen lights).

Thanks in advance 

There is no setting available to make the lights come on with locking unlocking only the "follow me home" function you have already found.

17 hours ago, Devon Aygo said:

There is no setting available to make the lights come on with locking unlocking only the "follow me home" function you have already found.

Thank you for answering.

That's pretty disappointing that there is no option like that. I have had it in all vehicles in the past and this car has amazing LED lightning in my sight so I wanted to see it light up when coming to the car and leaving it 😃

• Like 1

Just received my company one yesterday,  and it is a shame. In fact triggering my previous V40's lights remotely, was a guaranteed way to find it on a car park!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links