Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dash lights flashing

HeatherToyota

The dash lights on my Toyota Yaris 2011 wont stop flashing. I turned off the ignition and removed the key but the dash lights keep flashing. Has anyone had experience of this? What should I do?

I guessing this is the 1.33L engine?

If so then the problem is caused by a known fault relating to a small module (located under the bonnet) called the ECO run module (or convertor). As far as I know replacement is the only option. Its an easy fix... not sure about the cost although around £150 ish rings a bell. 

1.33 Engine?

As above see: 

Try and avoid a used one as its likely to be faulty or fail. Latest part from Toyota has been modified and needs a couple of extra bits to fit:

Order 

1 x G92C0-52050 ECO RUN CONVERTER £112.95 + VAT

1 x 90159-50385 BOLT £0.90p + VAT

1 x F1334-52020 BRACKET £11.52 +VAT

• 8 months later...

Hi,

I can confirm I had the same problem as described above.  I have also successfully replaced the ECU run converter as per the model number described.  I also bought a bracket, but managed to simply used the existing one, so will be returning that.

Yes it happened on the wife's 2011 Yaris, it's a plug and play item and it cost me £110 and it takes all of 5mins to fit

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links