Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wheel alignment

Itsfine

Just paid for wheel alignment and have been given two reports, presumably before and after but nothing to identify which. I thought they would aim to get the measurements in the middle of the green area but that doesn't seem to be the case.  Does this look like a good job?

track1.thumb.jpeg.dae1dd031a0d0719deb787ec426ecfc7.jpeg  track2.thumb.jpeg.067e60248ecee585599229a8e7db1c33.jpeg

I'm guessing that 'after' is the first image in which case they've done a good job. I'm intrigued about the rear wheel changes though as I'd not expect there to be any adjustment possible on those. Last I heard it's only sports cars, rear wheel drive and expensive cars that can be adjusted at the rear.

Thanks Anrue. As long as I won't have to take it back to be done again that is a big plus.

Best wishes

i bet it feels like a new car that's well within specs

something as simple as putting air in the rear tyres can adjust the rears

I'd be very suspicious of those readings, particularly for the rear. As Andrue stated, there's no way to adjust the rear (other than perhaps with a damn, great big hammer), so why is there such a difference between before and after, particularly camber?

• Like 1

Looks odd to me.

Take it to another tyre house.

The first image looks "correct".

I'm not convinced any of these places are any good, or even how good the equipment really is. It's also a rip-off, especially with the roads as they are.

8 hours ago, YarisHybrid2016 said:

Looks odd to me.

Take it to another tyre house.

The first image looks "correct".

I'm not convinced any of these places are any good, or even how good the equipment really is. It's also a rip-off, especially with the roads as they are.

Its not a rip off a few years back i scrubbed a front tyre within a month, had it 4 wheel aligned and the car actually handled better than when it was when it brand new, ignore the rear readings as its non-adjustable plus the front may have been raised to allow for adjustment

fyi. first image is after and the second one is before

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links