Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

You Will Never Guess What.....

Calisto

A funny thing happened to me this morning....

I was driving in my car with my Dad was pulling out of a junction and a Shogun that was behind me starts honking his horn, it then gets next to me and shouts through the window "I want to talk to you about your Celica"

Now I would not have done this if my Dad was not with me. :rolleyes:

So when it was safe I pulled up and the shogun is behind me I get out and an Asian bloke gets out and starts saying that I have a lovely car and for its age it is in very good nic. He looked inside it and all over it. He said he had a Celica himself but not as nice as mine.

Then he said that he has a cousin that had just bought a Skyline.....but that he also has a Supra, and guess who it was,

Yep the very same bloke that had the white Supra that I went for a drive with. :yes:

Talk about a small world :huh:

very spooky.

Yes it is a very small world. Really nice when someone pulls you over to tel you how nice yur car is though isn`t it? :D :D

I have to try really hard not to agree too quickly. :D

Yes it is a very small world. Really nice when someone pulls you over to tel you how nice yur car is though isn`t it? :D :D

I have to try really hard not to agree too quickly. :D

:lol::thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links