Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris decorations

tavy

Today I upgraded door sill protectors with adhesive carbon film with logo, they look much better.

IMG_20210629_173148312~2.jpg

IMG_20210629_174355562~3.jpg

IMG_20210629_174414284~3.jpg

Hey Tavy,

Would you be able to post links to all the things you've purchased? It would help for it to become a shopping guide almost!

They look good, and I'm impressed with the number of accessories you've found!

• Like 1

Hi, all items are bought from AliExpress. If you search "toyota auris" in this site, dozens of accessories will be listed. There is only one problem; you have to wait a while untill the products will come.

15 hours ago, tavy said:

Hi, all items are bought from AliExpress. If you search "toyota auris" in this site, dozens of accessories will be listed. There is only one problem; you have to wait a while untill the products will come.

Hey again Tavy!

May I ask what the quality of these products are? Do they feel tough and durable, particularly the door sill covers and door handle covers?

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Infiniti said:

Hey again Tavy!

May I ask what the quality of these products are? Do they feel tough and durable, particularly the door sill covers and door handle covers?

Thank you!

Hi ! 

A friend of mine has door handle decals for about three years and still look all right; about door sills covers, they should last many, many years because they're not seen by the sun, the sun is main enemy for plastics.

The repeaters are realy very nice and look good quality. 

I changed the bulbs in my repeaters with white LEDs, few years ago and I'm still very happy with them.

I was looking to replace mine with LED bulbs originally, Tavy. I saw these ones that weren't much more than buying LED bulbs so thought I'd give them a shot.

Like you say though, delivery time is long but the low prices are great from Aliexpress.

It's better and simplier to swap the whole lamp insteed of changing the bulb, that procedure involves cutting the lamp base, replacing the bulb and stick all together, even put a insulation tape over the cut area...

Unfortunately the lamp is not designed to change the bulb only, just the whole lamp.

Odd design decision, I never realised that! Didn't bother to look as it was a straight swap for me, only needed a pry tool to pop off from wing.

Yeap, very odd, maybe they thought that is not necessary ever in car's lifetime that repeater's bulb would be changed.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links