Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Does Anyone Regret Getting A T-Bar?

qwertyuiop

Does you wish you had gone for a tin top?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Does you wish you had gone for a tin top?

• I have a T-Bar and have no regrets.
    • I have a T-Bar but I should have gone with a tin top.
    • I have a T-Bar but I should have gone with a sunroof.
    • I have a tin top and have no regrets.
    • I have tin top but I should have gone with a T-Bar.
    • I have tin top but I should have gone with a sunroof.
    • I have a sunroof and have no regrets.
    • I have sunroof but I should have gone with a T-Bar.
    • I have sunroof but I should have gone with a tintop.

I pressed submit before adding, just shout SUNROOF if you prefer a sunroof. I don't think you can edit polls... I was going to edit my ****ty grammar in the question.

T-bar all the way laddo.. :thumbsup:

I have one that leaks a little .. but then most do.. :lol: only in really heavy rain though...

It's been going a while ;)

its a good job im happy in a heterosexual relationship matey otherwise i would be worried for the women on this board being infected with such slander.. :lol::rolleyes: :P

What about snow? Do you find it melts through and into your car? How much does it leak and can it be sealed up completely? Don't make me ask any more questions.

Oh and as for the other comment. !Removed! marriage is for faggots. Sorry, I just heard that the other day... it amused me. Whatever, thanks for the advice so far dudes.

What about snow? Do you find it melts through and into your car? How much does it leak and can it be sealed up completely? Don't make me ask any more questions.

Oh and as for the other comment. !Removed! marriage is for faggots. Sorry, I just heard that the other day... it amused me. Whatever, thanks for the advice so far dudes.

lmao...

With regards to !Removed! marraige... keep it to yourself...

With regards to snow... i aint got a clue as i always cover my car on a night.. as we have these huge <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>in trees that drop sap all over the paintwork!!!! :ffs:

also.. stops the rain gettin on the car.. :thumbsup:

man i love my car too much... :rolleyes:

I dont think anyone here regrets having a t-bar if they have one! The fun of going roofless by far surpasses the minor leaks you get. Mine leaks too but only in heavy rain and then its only about a drip every 10 seconds or so on my armrest

Its like this...

Wake up.. red hot, deep blue skies out of bedroom window. Run downstairs (if you donr live in a bungalo) get dressed, run outside, remove T-Top glass, get in car and enjoy the weather.

Last year my roof was pretty much off from the end of march till the end of Sept..

If you dont go for the T-Bar option you are gonna regret it at some point... I have said this a few times. Its like having 2 cars.

Its worth the odd drip during the rain for the mild spring and warn summer and autumn with the roof off. You can get away with it in the crisp winter if you have the nadd blowers on!

T-Top is the way to go!

T-Bar all the way - my only regret is not being able to get downstairs quick enough this morning and finding the other half had taken it to work leaving me to walk :censor:

No doubt about it, T-bars most certainly rock. :D

I also have it off in the winter with the blowers on full.

I love my car!! :D

I also love peoples faces when I start removing panes of glass from my car, its classic (obv people who dont know 2's!) ;)

T-Bar roof is part of the MR2's charm!

Nothing like a hot sunny day out cruising the costal roads stopping of at the odd pub (for a lemonade of course).

I can almost hear my MR2 look at other cars and say "Ive still fewkin got it!" :D

Oh and its a completely different car with the roof off without a doubt :thumbsup:

people seem suprised when they see me driving with the roof off.. I don't think alot of people actually know that it can come off!

My old Mk1 had the sunroof, which comes out and stowes in the front boot (or behind the passenger seat if you're lazy like me). This is nice driving... but not as nice as the T-bar on my Mk2.

No regrets.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links