Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What specific model is my partner's Yaris?

Schizophonic

So I'm looking to get some new brake pads and disk for my partner's new Yaris from the EBC Bake shop.

However when choosing the car, the Yaris choice comes in several options and I need to know which one it is?  Hoping someone from here will know for defiant.

So the choices are

• Yaris XP130 NSP VNK
  • Yaris XP130 JT

By process of elimination, her car is a 1.3 litre engine.  If anyone needs her license plate to check I can supply this.  

https://www.ebcbrakeshop.co.uk/info-brake-parts?range=&make=TOYOTA&year=2013&model=Yaris+%28XP130%29+NSP130+JT&engineSelect=1.3&engine=&bhp=

Thanks

As well as 1.3 being an important thing to know when buying parts, you need to know where the car was built, either France or Japan. You can find out by checking the VIN number on your car (it should be on a metal plate in the engine bay). The start of the VIN will either start with 'VNK' (meaning built in France) or 'JT' (meaning built in Japan). It's surprising how some parts are different depending on the build location - on a gen 1 Yaris, French cars used a different rear wiper arm to a Japanese one.

Thank you, at least its something I can do when I get access to the car.  I'll check and then it will be clearer which disc and pads I need.  

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links