Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mpg?

Montez

Hey everyone, what MPG u all get out of ur yaris's?

In my 1.3 i get about 40 on a motorway but at the mo i have been doing country road driving i only gettin 27 mpg.

O yeah btw does your fule gage jump from like half full to empty missing out the other blocks? And the center computer never seems to be accurate?

Never had the fuel problem but it does change suddenly wen u have sat on a hill 4 a while!

I get roughly around 40-50mpg dependin on the way i drive and if i razz it i get around 30mpg odd! I have a 1 litre tho so is probably different!

Cheers :thumbsup:

I’ve only filled up twice since having my YTS.

The first tank I got 42.68mpg, the last tank I got 40.08mpg and I’m half way through my third tank.

I’m keeping a spreadsheet of costs and miles per gallon...

(I know I should get out more, but then I realise someone somewhere will want my information!!) :thumbsup:

TVOR get out more, that is seriously sad but that info could come in useful...maybe! :lol:

TVOR get out more, that is seriously sad but that info could come in useful...maybe! :lol:

I know! :lol:

I rest my case with the original post from Montez! :thumbsup:

Edited by the-voice-of-reason

I rest my case with the original post from Ryan1985! :thumbsup:

Eh? Come again?:blink:

I’m keeping a spreadsheet of costs and miles per gallon...

(I know I should get out more, but then I realise someone somewhere will want my information!!)  :thumbsup:

I keep a little book in the car... I'm glad I'm not the only sad :censor: out there!

Record is something like 65.3 with about 550 miles from a tank. That was in the snow when I was going carefully. The worst is about 46ish from Gretna Services to the NEC for the Motorshow and then back to South-somewhere services on the M6. 408 miles and an average speed of 71mph :ph34r:

I'd say it was pretty good on fuel!

Cheers,

A

Just driving around town manage to get about 45-50mpg and the same could be said on the open road. However, once you get above 75mph on the motorway this falls to around 40mpg. All depends on different driving styles and engines we all have in our Yaris! (mines a 1 litre by the way)

Well i dunno how many miles i get per gallon

but i average around 300-320 miles per tank roughly

if im drivin long motorway, then i can get around 400 miles per tank :thumbsup:

40-42 in the TS in the summer, drops to around 38 in the winter.

27 on country roads in a 1.3 is not good.... unless your very break happy.

I have a 1.0 and average 42 mpg - do a 24 mile all round trip to work and back 5 days a week, 8 miles of which is on a dual carriageway each way. I accelerate hard but dont go over 70 mph on the dual carriageway or motorway.

In my T-sport I go through a full tank of petrol a week :crybaby: thanks to working 32 miles away from where I live. Its a very mixed journey with town, motorway and country lane driving involved.

If I fancy putting my foot down I get returns of about 34-37mpg for the weeks driving.

But if I drive sensibly I usually get between 41-43mpg.

This week I am driving like a granny to try and set my new Personal Best and at the moment I am averaging between 44.3mpg - 45.1 - Yes in a T-Sport.

at the moment I am averaging between 44.3mpg - 45.1 - Yes in a T-Sport.

44.4 is the best so far that’s with some steady motorway driving, (That’s on the fuel computer)

I filled up yesterday and got 41.67 mpg with shorter journeys around town.

Still good methinks for a TS.

:thumbsup:

my average on the on board computer is 34 MPG on motorways if i sat at 50 - 60 mph i could se 45-50 MPG but that wont happen very often lol

i got an exhaust manifold, de cat, back box and induction kit

using 2.5 gallons/day is not healthy for my bank balance

Montez disconnect the Battery for a bit

around about 45mpg whist gini it tomse stick its a 1.0l and it gets to around 50-55 on long motorway journeys (at 70mph officer) ^_^

55mpg to 65mpg when commuting - about 25 miles a day.

75mpg+ if really taking it easy.

Generally assume I need to fill up after about 500 miles - but it is a D4D.

Rich. :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links