Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1.8 Corolla Hybrid Hatchback, Design model Spec, ordered July 2021

Toyota STU

Hi,  I have just "ordered" a brand new 1.8 Corolla Hybrid Hatchback Design model car, arriving AUG 2021.    Could I ask does it come with locking wheel nuts, or not ??.

I noticed that under the bonnet there was no sound proof material, which I have always had on other manufacturers cars, is there a good or cheaper place to get protection pads / strips for like the rear bumper top.     I have ordered the spare wheel option, & then hope to just keep the spare wheel at home, until the longer out of town journeys.

Also when I take out the spare tyre, to drop the tyre shelf down, to get more boot space, salesman was not clear it would fit.

The show room was utterly rammed with people, & it was a bit impossible to talk, to salesman, as he said he had never tried it.

many thanks.

All Toyotas if fitted with alloys, come with locking wheel nuts.

many thanks frosty, i was going to order some, they dont make it over clear

i was fearful after they told us yaris does not have sat nav and no option on extras. that you have to use our mobile, ??  may be alright if you wanted to use a mobile and data

On 7/8/2021 at 8:18 PM, Toyota STU said:

Also when I take out the spare tyre, to drop the tyre shelf down, to get more boot space, salesman was not clear it would fit.

The show room was utterly rammed with people, & it was a bit impossible to talk, to salesman, as he said he had never tried it.

many thanks.

I have a 2019 Corolla 1.8 design with spare tyre supplied on delivery. I don't think it would be practical (perhaps impossible?) to drop the floor as there are various fittings to support the raised floor and tool holders around the wheel for the jack & tools.

Maybe you can work round these things, I don't know. Just don't get your hopes up.

1256478427_Corolla1.8HBboot1.thumb.jpg.0b18e73cd5f2a5f380ac42965bfbfcb1.jpg772424968_Corolla1.8HBboot5.thumb.jpg.3d9e8dd2fe0ca6608d6440d1360f2200.jpg

49 minutes ago, Velvet--Glove said:

I have a 2019 Corolla 1.8 design with spare tyre supplied on delivery. I don't think it would be practical (perhaps impossible?) to drop the floor as there are various fittings to support the raised floor and tool holders around the wheel for the jack & tools.

Maybe you can work round these things, I don't know. Just don't get your hopes up.

1256478427_Corolla1.8HBboot1.thumb.jpg.0b18e73cd5f2a5f380ac42965bfbfcb1.jpg772424968_Corolla1.8HBboot5.thumb.jpg.3d9e8dd2fe0ca6608d6440d1360f2200.jpg

This spare tyre plus raised floor is the best extra added to the car. Rear seats back levels flat when folded and it is a way better to carry things than if the boot is deeper but has a large lip from the seats. 👍

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links