Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Alphard 2017 map Micro SD card slot

SamSee

Good day everyone, I received imported 2017 Alphard and it comes with a Toyota Micro SD affixed to the instruction manuals. The Navigation system could not start up I guess it's because the SD card was not inserted. Does anyone know where to insert the map SD card?

AFAIK The Japanese Nav system is not compatible with Europe/UK...different operating sytems.

The SD card came with service logbook. Without inserting the SD card I can't even listen to radio. Now I found the map card slot, it is behind the screen and need to remove a cover.

• 2 years later...
On 7/12/2021 at 12:27 AM, SamSee said:

Good day everyone, I received imported 2017 Alphard and it comes with a Toyota Micro SD affixed to the instruction manuals. The Navigation system could not start up I guess it's because the SD card was not inserted. Does anyone know where to insert the map SD card?

Hi. I have same issue can you help me please 

On 7/12/2021 at 7:32 AM, RUToyota said:

AFAIK The Japanese Nav system is not compatible with Europe/UK...different operating sytems.

Hi I am also facing same problem not able to connect my phone to screen and not able to access android auto system

Is there anything you can help 

On 7/12/2021 at 12:27 AM, SamSee said:

Hi I am also facing the same issue can you help me 

what model radio is it? the radio operates on different frequencies to than UK and the sat nav will not work, some of the later JDM cars do have English menus tho

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links