Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alloy Size

corollagti16

ive got a corolla gti 1990 model and im after some bigger aloys whats the biggest i can get under the arches without and scrubage ??????

17x40 will fit snug (this is what i run), there is a place near me that reckons they can get 18x35's on ?!!! but i doubt this as there is a nats twang of clearance between my outer arch lip (thats been rolled *cough* flattened by me !) LOL and loaded up with 4 people the car will scrub ever so slightly under hard cornering, its not lowered in the rear either.

that depends on how knackered your suspension bushes are and how fat your passengers are, but probably not

sounds gd enough 4 me 17s it is then !!!!!

what is the correct ET for my car...... ??

i would roll/flatten your rear arches its not hard just do it a bit at a time.you only need to do aprox the top 12" of the arch tip warm the paint up first to stop cracking.also if you lower thecar as the fronts can rub ever so slightly

the correct ET ? probably about 18 secs in stock form ???? LOL....

the wheel offset is 38mm and the PCD is 100.

My front left rubbed ever-so-slightly on the inner arch liner at full lock but not a worry as its plastic, this was due to a misaligned front end i reckon as after i had lowered and sorted the front suspension it didn't rub.

• 2 weeks later...

18 secs lol with my mods i ran a 13.9 @107.7mph last sunday at santa pod if i can loose some wheelspin should get down to low 13's :P :D :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links