Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

All lights showing on dash help!

essldn

18 avensis. I was replacing the head unit back to stock so fitting back the screen and climate control unit. All was fine. Then fitted everything back turned the car on and now all the lights are showing on the dash engine. Check power steering, Tpms.

Car starts. Drives but steering wheel doesn't turn. Also the climate control unit is not working however the ac is on full blast and I can't turn it off!

I have not cut any wires. Just simply connected the connectors back of stereo.

Help!

Unplug the radio and see if it comes back to life, make sure you have removed all harness adapters from the aftermarket radio

Did you have the Battery disconnected when you removed the aftermarket radio and put the oem one back ? If not, you may have crashed the CAN network - disconnect the Battery for 15-20 mins and reconnect

54 minutes ago, essldn said:

ALSO would anyone know if its because I pressed this in picture below which is something to do with airbag and if it blown a fuse ?

https://ibb.co/t2cZrb9

Iirc that enables/disables the passenger airbag by use of the key blade. Pressing it shouldn't do anything iirc.

I would try it through several more start/switch off cycles.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, flash22 said:

Unplug the radio and see if it comes back to life, make sure you have removed all harness adapters from the aftermarket radio

Did you have the battery disconnected when you removed the aftermarket radio and put the oem one back ? If not, you may have crashed the CAN network - disconnect the battery for 15-20 mins and reconnect

It seemed to help worked at first when test fitting then when I fit up everything and turned the car on all these lights showed up

Currently - cannot put windows up

Radio works fine

Climate control no power but ac is blowing 

Car turns on I can put it in gear and drive but no power steering. 

Techstream shows lost communication with so many different modules...?

1 hour ago, flash22 said:

Did you have the battery disconnected when you removed the aftermarket radio and put the oem one back ? If not, you may have crashed the CAN network - disconnect the battery for 15-20 mins and reconnect

Have now disconnected the Battery waited 15-20 mins. Reconnected but same issues as above. 

These are so of the fault codes but every module ive checked has a fault code lost communication etc...

aisdasduasd.PNG

shdsdsh.PNG

techaid.PNG

Remove the radio and check everything you touched something is pulling down the can network, the only thing you have touched is the radio, ergo. its something to do with the radio

The main code you have is a P323B - this is related to the stop start system - check fuse No.38 40amp (Square, light pink iirc) in the main fuse box under the bonnet

Turns out it was a fuse. Specifically ecu 2 fuse which was in the passenger footwell. Then codes cleared. All is good 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links