Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Want An Mr2 Anyone?

LORD_ED

just thought id say hi was feelin quite happy till i saw some of the pics of jae which i could not get to due to crappy job and no car but looking for an mr2 (tubby or na) so anyone lookin to get rid need to start buildin for gumball already got some sponsors (Konig seats, ZEX nitrous, Evoultion, Tiger exhausts) just no car. anyway hello to everyone and when i get my broadband set up in london i will be back proper like.

ed

I will be selling mine at the end of Aug.

I have a guy waiting on mine, but if he changes his mind I will let you know (as he has been waiting since Dec).

Hope you can get to next years JAE and hope its not too long till you get things sorted out in London.

thanks for the offers Nicola end of aug sounds good for me so keep me informed n thanks for the words of encouragement.

ed

Have mine fella .. it'll be costly though ..

u know i want her mate i dont even wanna know the price but how much? might have to call mr bank manager

ed

Why is every one so eager to sell their mister two's?

I'm not eager too .. I'm just trying to sort out a few things in my life atm .. and if someone would pay a good amount for her I'd be tempted to downgrade ..

i dont even wanna know the price but how much?

To take her now? I'd have to think .. but it's be about 8k .. and I'd leave the stereo, TV and Xbox in ..

And that's why I think I'll be buried in my car ..

And that's why I think I'll be buried in my car ..

Thats because you xbox is full of blue movies and you dont want anyone to find out :lol::lol::lol:

Bibbs im thinkin about it but will it be clean? seriously though next time i see u could u take me fopr a spin in her ??

but really mate could u see yourself downgrading ur motor if so a "mate" gave me a 1.4 h plate vauxhall cavalier in faded blue interested

ed

oi bibbs mr2 is mine! :lol:

(fight ya for it)

just seen the new pics of her jaxx mate and god she is looking nice if it comes to it dueling pistols??

ed

just seen the new pics of her jaxx mate and god she is looking nice if it comes to it dueling pistols??

ed

:lol::lol::lol:

at dawn? mind you best make it past 3pm as ill still be asleep!

(cheers for the comment)

Bibbs im thinkin about it but will it be clean? seriously though next time i see u could u take me fopr a spin in her ??

Was clean at jae fella ..

yeah .. and there is a load of stuff going on into my life in the background ...

Now?

About 3 thousand .. ;)

The old speedo read 72k (km - so 45k miles) and I got it up to 94k (+22k miles) ..

so about 70k now ..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links