Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Using a Celica 190 engine as an upgrade

RichardLees

Hi, New to all this. I need some help with the following:

1. What's the difference between the 138bhp and the 190bhp in terms of, how did they get 50bhp more from the same basic engine, or is it the same?

2. Is it a straight swap or is there a whole heap of work to do to get it in/done?

3. Should this be done by a pro or is it a DIY swap?

Sorry if this has been asked before - as I say, I'm new to this.

Best Regards,

Rich

• 2 years later...

I accept the 2ZZ is equipped for delivering a streetable 260+ NA to the wheels. I have said this multiple occasions. I likewise accept and know beyond all doubt from quite a while back that the 2ZZ is equipped for delivering 500 HP turboed without lift obviously. It probably won't be streetable. I figure a portion of the left over parts from that, a knock in removal and pressure, and alongside different things regardless of whether minor will amount to that number and that's just the beginning. This all comes from TRD USA. They have a deep understanding of head stream, port and clean, cams, titanium motor parts, and so forth... They assembled the damn thing and wasn't sufficient (super motor). It's conceivable on the off chance that you have some cash. Only first of all assuming that I recollect $8,000 for the titanium H pillar associating bars. Assuming you have the cash you can push mor HP than the majority of the super units for the Celica out there. Obviously not on siphon gas, as you may already know.

192.168.1.1 192.168.100.1

2.5 year old topic, and the OP hasn't visited the Club since September 2021 .......

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links