Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

desperado

Al Li

I've got absolutely nowhere in my attempts recently to get hold of a decent IQ from 2010 onwards.  I have therefore turned to this site for help.  If you are considering finding a good home for your vehicle anytime or in the near future, please do get in touch with me.    I very much look forward to hearing from someone soon.  Thank you.

do you mind me asking why 2010? is it euro 4 and euro 5 ? wasnt euro 5 2011?... when the 2009 was recalled and a new cat was fitted to stop egr valve from crudding up and decrease emissions.. wasnt it replaced with a euro 5 cat? my cat has a number 5 on it so assumed that made it a euro 5 model.. you know like 2 + 2 = 5... what sort of trouble have you found when looking for a good one? there seems to be plenty around at the moment but i am guessing all have hidden issues sellers arent forthcoming with the truth.. ow and what price is your ceiling ? just incase we find something special on our travels in www 

IQs were Euro4 up to September 2010, and had engine revisions from September 2010 which pushed it up to Euro5.

Thanks for the replies.

In answer to your questions, it's my guy feeling that 2010, post Sept 2010 would serve me well.  As to what the price range/ceiling I've in mid, being a Yorkshireman, I'm always looking for a good deal without robbing anyone.  Will always be willing to come to a satisfactory agreement for the right car.  As someone mentioned in tis forum, the price of IQs are all over the place.  Yes, condition & provenance of car is king. 

hope you find one that suits all your needs. i personally have a 1.0 2009 silver.. fantastic car and absolutely love the gears in it. perfect for town work and the 1.0L engine is almost invisible whilst driving. i dont think the 1.3 would offer me anything better than what i have and as i dont really do motorway work wouldnt notice the extra bhp to help maintain speed on inclines. leather seats are really nice not just to look at but all round usage is just nicer. climate control is awesome and prefer it to just air-con.. if you could find the holy grail of radios installed your gona love everything about these hidden beauties...let us know if you do find one  

I know how much IQ owners love theirs.  
Just one reason for the pull apart from it’s looks the IQ has on me.   My fallback plan if no one comes forward is to look elsewhere, very reluctantly.   If I do, I’ll go for a VW Up look up (yellow).   99% sure I would regret doing it if it happens!!  Unless someone steps forward to help 🙈

how's it going finding an iq?.. just been looking around and is it me or are second hand car prices just stupidly high?.. like you i am always willing to pay for the right car but .. even registered cars N S are being advertised for high prices and dont get me started on the sellers not even mentioning them being in accident.. does anybody else just sell their car because they are just bored? i do it all the time.lol.. once all the work is done to a car and nothing is left to do i just start looking for a new challenge..  always have done just cant help it.. motorbikes, cars, caravans... i just never get attached to anything. when you do find a new car pop a picture in here for us to gander at. ( i like to be nosey )

Smaller cars have gone up in value in the last 2 years, prices will level off when demand meets supply or what ever the market will bear, you will always get someone trying extracting the urine

I have seen a few dealers asking new prices on 2 year old cars

Euro 4 petrol are still ULEZ charge free (Euro 6 diesel)

A quick look on Autotrader £2K gets you a 60 plate 1.0, 2014 IQ2 for £5k

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links